Before, people could not fully enjoy the stunning view outside because their lighting system was unreliable.
However, thanks to the rising popularity of solar lighting systems, you can now choose more functional, reliable, and more aesthetically appealing solar deck light alternatives.
Indeed, while there are numerous solar deck light options sold on the market, the 14 products reviewed below are some of the most highly recommended ones.
If brightness, durability, functionality, and stylish design are what you’re looking for, you can surely have the best solar deck lights according to your needs and preferences.
Solpex Solar Deck Lights
|✅ Durable ABS shell|
|✅ Automatic work mode|
|✅ Emit warm white light|
SUNFACE Solar Deck Lights
|✅ Affordable pack of six|
|✅ Uncomplicated setup process|
|✅ Features dual lighting mode|
JSOT Solar Deck Lights
|✅ No wires required|
|✅ Comes at an attractive price|
Table of Contents
- The 14 Solar Powered Deck Light Reviews
- 1. Solpex Solar Deck Lights Outdoor
- 2. SUNFACE Solar Deck Lights
- 3. JSOT Cool White Solar Deck Lights
- 4. Siedinlar Solar Deck Lights
- 5. Phereu Solar Deck Lights Outdoor
- 6. SUNFACE Fence Post Lights
- 7. DenicMic Solar Deck Lights
- 8. Melunar Solar Deck Lights
- 9. GIGALUMI 6970 12 Pack Solar Deck Lights
- 10. ROSHWEY Fence Lights
- 11. CIYOYO SDL01 Solar Deck Lights
- 12. LOFTEK Solar Fence Lights Outdoor
- 13. YiLaie Solar Deck Lights Outdoor
- 14. Ltybri Solar Deck Lights
- What to Look for When Buying Solar Deck Lights
- How to Install Solar Deck Lights
- Are Solar Deck Lights Weatherproof/Waterproof
- Do These Lights Automatically Come on at Night
- Do Solar Deck Lights Function When It Snows
- How Long Does Solar Deck Lighting Last
- Are Solar Deck Lights Wise Investments
The 14 Solar Powered Deck Light Reviews
1. Solpex Solar Deck Lights Outdoor
These waterproof solar deck lights produce warm white illumination that is bright enough to light up various outdoor spots. They are ideal and safe to use for the whole family, especially when going downstairs at dusk. These items are designed with an auto work mode, so they operate on their own.
What makes these solar deck lights a great buy is that they are particularly designed for wide applications. So, if you wish to illuminate your paths, decks, stairs, driveway, outdoor wall, gardens, etc., these options will work efficiently in those areas. It takes about 4 to 5 hours for these solar fixtures to be charged fully on sunny days.
Furthermore, these solar pathway lights are painless to install in any place that could be fixed with screws. They are made with a suitable size for the deck. Since they are built using solid ABS shells and premium quality solar panels, these patio lights can combat inclement weather conditions.
The warm white light that these stairway lights produce is bright enough to give homeowners a cozier and homey feeling. The brightness they emit is not annoying to the eyes. And, because they work automatically, you don’t need to worry about a switch. They will operate when necessary.
- Cast with durable ABS shell and can endure rough weather conditions
- Come in a very appropriate size for decks
- Built with automatic work mode and premium solar panels
- Can be instantly set up anywhere that could be fixed with screws
- Emit warm white light that ensures a homey feeling in outdoor areas
- The bright light does not irritate the eyes
- Not designed with motion sensors
2. SUNFACE Solar Deck Lights
For buyers planning to purchase solar lights for deck that can be installed in no time, these solar powered LED deck lights are worth considering. You won’t have trouble setting them up. Moreover, they are constructed using very sturdy ABS plastic material. Luckily, you can find these items on Amazon.
They are designed with an automated switch and integrated sensor. This means that they automatically light up in the evening, and automatically go off as the sun rises. You see, you don’t even need to turn them on when light is needed, and you don’t need to turn them off when daylight comes.
These models are durable enough to endure a good amount of rain, snow, and other terrible weather conditions. Users can also benefit from the dual lighting modes these solar deck lights provide. The warm and 7 altering color illumination are so nice to behold. They are great for offering subtle lighting at dusk wherever you need them and prefer to install them.
On the other hand, these solar deck lights are surprisingly much smaller in person. The product photo is a bit deceiving. We didn’t expect them to come in a smaller size. It’s a good thing that the size does not hinder the manner in which the solar lights work at night.
- Uncomplicated setup process
- Built using superbly sturdy ABS plastic material that’s weather-resistant
- Crafted with an automated switch and integrated sensor
- Affordable pack of six
- 60-day money-back guarantee and 12-month warranty offer
- Features dual lighting mode
- Looks much smaller in person
3. JSOT Cool White Solar Deck Lights
These solar stair lights for deck are designed with an automatic sensor function. Hence, they light up automatically when evening comes, and automatically charge in the daylight. Best of all, unlike other lighting systems out there, these solar post lights are not only intended for illuminating various outdoor spots, but also for decorating them.
For homeowners who wish to cut down their steep electric bills, these solar deck lights can help you do that. They are energy-saving, help preserve the environment, and work efficiently for their purpose. The three LED deck lights give off bright illumination that helps heighten security and safety at night.
Additionally, such solar fence lights are great for lighting up every corner of your outdoor space. They don’t call for a wiring system, so installation is made easier even for beginners who set up solar lighting systems for the first time. For the price, these are great items worth buying.
The 8-pack deck lights are engineered with an upgraded solar panel that can ensure efficient charging capacity. They can operate for roughly 9 hours at dusk, provided they are fully charged. The charging time required is about 6 to 8 hours.
- Automatic illumination at sunset and automatic charging at sunrise
- Eco-friendly, energy-saving, and works efficiently
- No wires required and perfect for decorating and security purposes
- Comes at an attractive price
- Guarantees extended performance and reliable waterproof, heatproof feature
- Cannot resist corrosion
- Should not be submerged in water
4. Siedinlar Solar Deck Lights
These solar panel decking lights come with an elegant design. They are crafted with solar panels, storage batteries, and LED. To ensure durability, these solar lighting units are built using aluminum alloy. For those who prefer a safer, less complicated, and wireless design, this product can satisfy all those requirements.
Furthermore, unlike other available options, this item is tough enough to resist pressure up to 20 tons. Hence, it won’t get easily ruined even if a large vehicle runs over it. As you can see, this version is also good for avoiding accidents. It is first-rate for outdoor use too since it comes with an IP68 waterproof rating.
First-time users will find these solar lights easy to install and operate. You only need to charge them in the daylight for about 6 to 8 hours under sunlight. If sufficiently charged, they will be able to operate for roughly 12 to 15 hours in the darkness automatically. There are included screws in the kit for the installation process.
Compared to other solar-operated batteries, this option is far better. It is equipped with a top-quality 1.2v Ni-MH AAA rechargeable battery. Once bought, customers are also supported by a one-year warranty program with responsive 24-hour customer service.
- Simple, safe, elegant, and wireless design
- A breeze to install and operate
- Outfitted with a highly efficient battery
- Comes with an IP68 waterproof rating and aluminum alloy
- Sturdy enough to endure pressure
- One-year warranty and 24-hour customer service
- Might show some yellowing over extended exposure to sunlight
5. Phereu Solar Deck Lights Outdoor
As someone who prefers solar light for deck railing with just the right amount of warm glow, Phereu’s solar stair lights are a godsend. These solar-powered deck lights are sturdy enough to withstand several types of bad weather conditions. The installation process is not complicated to carry out, and these options are ideal for several applications.
Also, the kit comes complete. So, these are cost-effective alternatives worth investing in. The package contains 32 screws, 16 packs of lights, a user manual, and 16 tubes of glue. These multipurpose solar lighting units are sufficient to illuminate all kinds of locations. They are ideal in terms of showing off their lighting aesthetics.
These solar lights are built using high-quality ABS plastic material that does not instantly get deformed no matter how bad the weather condition is. The solar panels are tightly sealed with durable and waterproof glue, so you’ll have no worries.
If you’re planning to install these solar deck lights in any of your outdoor spots, the 16 solar lights are adequate to illuminate all types of locations.
- Tough enough to fight off several types of terrible weather conditions
- Give off just the right amount of warm glow
- The kit comes complete
- Straightforward to set up and ideal for several applications
- Expected work time amounts to 8 to 10 hours
- Not the brightest option
6. SUNFACE Fence Post Lights
These outdoor solar deck lights are excellent solutions for those who wish to transform their outdoor locations into more impressive ones. For sure, you’ll fall in love with these crystal clear amber solar fixtures. They are ideal for adorning your garden, patio, driveway, etc. There are dual lighting modes: changing RGB color and warm white.
What’s more, these solar-powered lights turn on automatically at dusk and they remain lit all night. If you want to eliminate steep electric bills, these solar deck lights can help you save more. The polysilicon silicon solar panel works efficiently in absorbing sunlight and producing power for the fixtures. It can convert up to 19.5% of the sun’s energy into electric energy.
For buyers who prefer an outstanding security outdoor light, these heatproof solar lights with IP65 waterproof rating are great buys. They are specifically designed to endure rough weather conditions. And, since they don’t require wires for installing, the setup process can be done in a few minutes.
It is interesting to note that these robust little solar fixtures are certified amazing for the price. Their quality, functionality, and affordability are all above average.
- Can transform your outdoor areas into a more stunning place
- Offers dual lighting modes and automatic operation
- Heatproof with IP65 waterproof grade
- Built with a highly efficient solar panel
- Wireless and ensures plain sailing installation method
- Great value for money
- Does not work well in shady spots
7. DenicMic Solar Deck Lights
Designed with an automated switch and a built-in sensor, these solar lights for patio decks work like a charm. You don’t need to operate them manually because the light turns on at dusk and turns off at sunrise. These solar-powered deck lights are furnished with a premium quality rechargeable battery.
Plus, they emit safe lighting and can ensure elegant adornment for your steps, railing, deck, and stairs. Their waterproof, simple, and sleek design makes these solar fixtures an excellent option for those looking for reliable solar lighting systems. They are less time-consuming and less of a hassle to set up wherever needed and liked.
The sticky tapes and screws required for the setup process are included in the kit. Also, the kit contains 16 packs of solar fence lights that emit warm white illumination. Having them installed in your outdoor area won’t add up to your electricity consumption. So, there’s no need to spend more money on electricity.
What sets this solar lighting system apart from other options is that it is adequate to illuminate stairs, fences, and decks. Many homeowners who have used these solar fixtures are impressed by their excellence in a broad range of outdoor applications.
Be that as it may, it would have been better if the installation screws were made rust-proof. As you know, rust formation can bring about damage over time. Hopefully, the manufacturer considers this the next time they manufacture installation screws.
- Designed with an automated switch and a built-in sensor
- Less inconvenient and time-consuming to install
- No added electricity costs
- Features a waterproof, simple, and sleek design
- 16 packs are sufficient to light up stairs, fences, or decks
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery
- The installation screws are not rust-proof
8. Melunar Solar Deck Lights
These Solar deck post lights 4×4 fixtures will surely look stunning wherever you decide to place them. Just like many solar lighting devices, they are crafted with a wonderful design and can serve as decorative lights. Apart from these, they are built with a larger solar panel which you need to position in a place where it could absorb more solar energy.
You can choose from the dual-mode of lighting: 7 altering color and warm white lighting. These solar deck lights generate a nice-to-behold design underneath the light. This is made possible by the honey-comb cut situated in the plastic casing. Rated IP55 weatherproof, these solar lights are tough and safe for various rugged outdoor applications.
If you’re going to inspect these solar fixtures, you’ll be impressed by their solid overall build. They are made using top-quality acrylic and ABS plastic materials. The 10 lumens per lamp are enough to beautify gardens or stairs.
To fully charge these solar deck lights, it might take roughly 4 to 5 hours. This charging period can allow approximately 8 hours of work time. Also, these solar lights are manufactured with an automatic operation mode function.
- 10 lumens per lamp, durable construction material, and IP55 weatherproof rated
- Crafted with dual modes of lighting and a nice-looking honeycomb design
- Engineered with a larger solar panel
- About 8 hours of work time after charging for 4 to 5 hours
- Can work automatically
- Priced higher than other similar options
9. GIGALUMI 6970 12 Pack Solar Deck Lights
Many buyers prefer solar deck step lights that are capable of emitting more light for outdoor areas. For such a demographic, these products won’t fail to deliver their promise. Such options are bright enough to light up many outdoor spots. Graded with IP44 waterproof features, these are solid enough to tolerate extreme weather conditions.
If you intend to embellish an ordinary-looking outdoor space, these outdoor solar lights will certainly work wonders. More importantly, these are not burdensome to set up, and installation won’t take a long time to complete.
Even if it is your first time installing one, you won’t suffer from headaches if you choose these solar lights. When installing these solar lights, you’ll need double-sided tape or screws and expansion screws.
The 3 LED solar deck lights are built with an automatic work mode function. If you want them working efficiently for roughly 8 to 10 hours, you’ll need to charge them in full sunlight during the daytime for 6 to 8 hours. They are highly recommended to use for various special occasions as well.
- Capable of emitting more light for outdoor areas and special occasions
- Designed with an automatic work mode
- Guarantees easier and not time-consuming installation process
- Can tolerate terrible weather conditions
- Appropriate for adorning various outdoor spots
- Easy and quick to set up; has a warranty from the manufacturer
- Double-sided tape is not included in the kit
10. ROSHWEY Fence Lights
It is a smart move to purchase solar deck stair lights that are built with upgraded solar panels with exceptional charging efficiency. This solar lighting unit is capable of working for up to 8 to 10 hours at dusk, provided it is fully charged. This version is perfect for a wide array of applications.
Featuring a super sturdy and waterproof build, these solar fence lights can resist heat and water. The kit contains 4 packs of cool white fence lights. Notably, such solar step lights are less intricate to install because there’s no need to deal with any wiring.
When installing them, you can do so by fixing them with two screws, or by using double-sided adhesive. Wherever you decide to install them, these solar fixtures will certainly look appealing. Plus, homeowners can rest assured that no matter how bad the weather condition is, they will remain strong and functional.
The automatic on & off function of these solar lights enables the device to operate on its own at night and turn off in the daytime to charge. It is a safe purchase because buyers are supported by a 90-day after-sales service. So, in case there’re any issues regarding the product bought, our concerns will be addressed at the soonest possible time.
- Built with an automatic on & off function
- Equipped with an upgraded solar panel and better charging efficiency
- Can be broadly utilized for several different applications
- Incredibly sturdy, waterproof build
- A pack of four lights that’s easy to install
- Supported by a 90-day after-sales service
- Brightness does not last long
11. CIYOYO SDL01 Solar Deck Lights
These solar deck rail lights are one of the popular options because of their well-upgraded solar panel. For someone who has no experience in using solar lighting devices, these are great options. They are a safe investment to consider since they are supported by a 24-month warranty and a 60-day money-back program.
Additionally, these solar units are not a hassle to install. Such solar step lights are crafted with 2 screw holes to be fastened. The package contains screws that you could fasten on any edge. Alternatively, you could just fix them on any flat surface. No wiring is needed, so installation can be accomplished in a few minutes.
Built with IP55 waterproof technology, these solar lighting devices can function well and are safe to use in diverse types of weather conditions. Since they are particularly designed to combat extreme weather conditions, these will work great even if you’re in Canada. No worry about snowy, rainy, or frosty conditions.
They are reliable enough to provide elegant adornment and safe illumination for outdoor spots. Designed with two modes of lighting, they can give off warm white lighting and seven altering colors lighting. You see, these are perfect to use for festival decoration and daily illumination purposes.
- Ensures a “no sweat” installation process
- 24-month warranty and 60-day money back programs
- Offers two modes of lighting
- Manufactured with an upgraded solar panel
- Comes with an IP55 waterproof technology feature
- Guarantees elegant adornment and safe illumination
- The switch is positioned in a very inconvenient place
12. LOFTEK Solar Fence Lights Outdoor
These solar railing lights are relatively small and lightweight; however, they can produce decorative and powerful illumination. Such solar deck lights are great solutions if you wish to reduce your electricity bills. These are a breeze to install and outfitted with an integrated Ni-MH AA 600mAh battery.
Indeed, these solar garden lights are weather-resistant and built with an IP54 waterproof grade. They illuminate automatically in the evening, turn off and charge in the daylight. The warm white illumination they generate creates a tranquil and cozy atmosphere.
Engineered with a highly efficient polysilicon solar panel, this solar lighting device has a 17% to 19% conversion rate that makes charging faster. It is worth noting that polysilicon is more powerful and capable of keeping extended illumination time than mono-crystalline silicon in rainy and gloomy weather conditions.
The LED bead comes with 24 to 26 lumens of brightness. Fundamentally, this does not distract your neighbors and is safe to the eyes. You see, these solar lighting units are not only good for decoration and illumination, but they are also safe for everyone.
- Lightweight, small, effortless to install, and money-saving
- Automatic operation function with a built-in Ni-MH AA 600mAh battery
- Weather-resistant with an IP54 waterproof grade
- Emits warm white light that creates a serene and cozy atmosphere
- Efficient polysilicon panel that can work in gloomy and rainy weather
- Doesn’t distract other people or irritate the eyes with 24-to-26 lumens LED beads
- Looks smaller than shown in the photos
13. YiLaie Solar Deck Lights Outdoor
These solar outdoor deck lights are ideal choices because they are made with amazing features and functions. Featuring incredibly sturdy construction, they are tough enough to repel rust, water, corrosion, frost, and heat. Built with an auto on & off feature, they operate on their own.
Amazingly, these warm white solar lights come with an IP68 waterproof rating and can withstand up to 20 tons of pressure. This means that they won’t get easily damaged even by huge vehicles. These solar deck lights can also tolerate snow and rainstorm. So, for buyers looking for incredible durability, this item is a must-try.
To add, you can mount these solar lights anywhere. The kit contains the super-strong 3M tape. You can adequately and beautifully illuminate your outdoor areas in a snap. If I wish to do some upgrades in my garden, these solar deck lights will be my top consideration.
Having them installed won’t increase your electricity consumption since these are energy-efficient. They are wireless, so setting them up is a cinch as well. And, they are smooth sailing to operate. You’ll have no problems if it is your first time installing one.
- Features an automatic on & off sensor
- Energy-saving, wireless, and easily operated
- Can resist pressure, snow, rust, water, corrosion, frost, and heat
- Can be mounted anywhere needed or preferred
- Far more expensive than other similar products
14. Ltybri Solar Deck Lights
For shoppers fishing for premium quality LED lighting, this product might be the one. These solar deck lights can illuminate and decorate various outdoor areas. The environmentally friendly and upgraded design does not only help preserve the planet but also helps you save more money in the long run.
These solar pathway lights are outfitted with an upgraded silicon solar panel to heighten the conversion rate by up to 20%. This important feature allows the solar device to work excellently even in gloomy weather conditions. Buyers won’t get disappointed because these are durable, so they could function well and last long.
In the same way, for consumers who are after convenience and great ambiance, these solar deck lights will be wonderful additions to their outdoor spots. They are designed with an automatic on & off feature, so they don’t need maximum supervision. If fully charged, they can work exceptionally for up to 9 hours at dusk.
Manufactured with stainless steel and IP44 water-resistant rating, these solar lighting devices are equipped with top-notch protection. Amazingly, they could ward off splashing water from different directions. Aside from using these solar units for decorations, we can also utilize them to heighten security in our outdoor areas. Surely, these models can make a significant impact on the overall feel or look of your home.
- Eco-friendly, cost-saving, durable, and more upgraded design
- Features premium quality 6 LED lighting
- Can offer more convenience and great ambiance for decoration and security
- Designed with an auto on & off function
- Works for up to nine hours when fully charged
- Built using stainless steel material with an IP44 water-resistant rating
- Smaller than expected
What to Look for When Buying Solar Deck Lights
When choosing the right solar deck lights, buyers need to take a closer look at the major features such as the following:
It is worth mentioning that there are two aspects you have to look into when picking a suitable solar light for your deck. The first one you need to inspect is the light’s brightness. Take note that this is typically given in lumens.
In general, solar-powered deck string lights commonly generate fewer lumens per bulb. However, you have to multiply this by the number of lights in the strand. In doing so, you could compare it to singular deck lights.
Aside from this, also examine the range the solar-powered deck light can light up. Typically, the manufacturer of the product may state how many feet it could cover. Or, sometimes, the illumination angle is provided so that you can tell how distant the light would reach.
Essentially, if you’d like to cover a large area, you will require more lights. Take note that string deck lights could offer a great range. Even so, when broadly dispersed, they might not offer as much lighting per square foot as when they are closer together.
Solar-powered deck lights need to be able to endure various elements, such as extreme weather conditions. They must be heatproof and waterproof to ensure that extreme heat and moisture won’t ruin the light.
Additionally, also check out the construction material the solar deck light is built with. Some options are made of plastic or metal. Frail plastic lights tend to get damaged easily while metal lights are more durable and able to hold up well.
If you pick a plastic light, make sure that it is constructed using incredibly sturdy plastic material that can hold up well for an extended period.
Some solar deck lights come with several brightness settings that allow users to gain better control over the ambiance.
Selecting a lower setting might aid your solar deck lights to last for an extended period.
If you do not prefer your light to be switched on all the time, you may go for a motion-activated light that switches on when a stranger walks past it.
Solar-powered lights utilize lithium-ion batteries to store the electricity they produce until it is necessary. These batteries commonly last only for a few years before they require replacements.
Such batteries are usually not included in the product warranties. Hence, you’ll need to pay for a new one in the event yours gets damaged. This is why it matters to inspect the terms of the product warranty first.
Also, examine how long the solar deck light could operate at one time. While this is not a problem for motion-activated lights, you certainly prefer a light that could last for hours after a full charge.
The price of the solar deck light is an important buying consideration. But, keep in mind that expensive options are not always the best choice. The same goes for cheaper alternatives.
What is more important is that you carefully compare the features and functions first. And, from there, you can decide based on your budget.
How to Install Solar Deck Lights
Here is the installation guide for solar deck lights:
- Carefully pinpoint the “setout.” You can do so by placing the solar-powered lights along the deck and spacing them out equally.
- After that, you may start drawing around the bottom of each solar lighting unit.
- From there, you can begin cutting the hole. Do this by puncturing a hole in the deck with an 8 mm bit.
- Then, you’ll need to cut the line using a jigsaw. Be sure to tidy up any uneven edges.
- Lastly, you can turn on the solar-powered fixtures. You can do this by pressing the button below. From there, attach the solar fixtures into the holes. The automatic function of the solar device will start to work.
Are Solar Deck Lights Weatherproof/Waterproof
Yes. Most solar deck lights are designed to be waterproof or weatherproof. However, before buying one, you must check this feature first. Since solar led lights are mainly used for outdoor purposes, they are generally designed with these essential features.
Do These Lights Automatically Come on at Night
Yes. Solar deck lights generally come with automatic on and off functions. So, they operate on their own. They light up automatically at night, turn off and charge in the daylight.
As you can see, they don’t need maximum supervision and they are not high maintenance either.
Do Solar Deck Lights Function When It Snows
Most solar deck lights tend to be appropriate for being installed outdoors for an extended period. This is all thanks to the advanced technology they are made with. But, extreme weather conditions can have an impact on how the solar panel charges.
Low temperatures and gloomy weather can affect the battery lifespan of solar lights. When the day is short in winter and autumn, the solar light is less capable of charging fully.
If you notice, when it is cloudy or gloomy outside, the solar lights tend to illuminate only for a short time. On sunny days, they illuminate more excellently because the solar panel can charge more efficiently.
How Long Does Solar Deck Lighting Last
Typically, solar deck lights’ batteries can be expected to last anywhere between three to four years before users need to replace them.
To add, it is delighting to note that the LEDs are expected to last for about 10 years, or even more.
You can tell when it is needed to replace the parts by seeing if the solar deck lights can sustain a charge.
As you know, a full charge is required to enable the solar lighting devices to work during the night period.
Are Solar Deck Lights Wise Investments
Purchasing a solar lighting unit for your deck can be one of the smartest decisions you can make for your place.
This is because you won’t only take advantage of an economical solution, but you can also do your part in preserving the planet we live in.
As you know, solar lighting systems are eco-friendly, energy-saving, and money-saving. All these are clear indications that these products are smart investments to consider for homeowners.
Using solar deck lights is a piece of cake. However, it’s necessary to consider this as more than just a means of reducing your electricity bill.
Essentially, solar lighting systems could bring out unique and aesthetic lighting solutions that transform the entire place in an instant. Property owners and users can sufficiently light up any place without any hassle.
As you can see, the best solar deck lights are also instrumental in creating happy moments with your family and other favorite people.
Hopefully, our buying guide helped you choose the one that best matches your preferences and requirements.
I am Kathleen Miller, staff writer and reviewer of the Avasolar team. Working with the team has been a pleasure for me so far, I hope to bring readers useful information by creating detailed and easy-to-follow contents.